Saturday, October 18, 2008

We had another great day at Super Church today. It was a little chilly outside and we were down a few of our lady workers due to the Ladie's Trip in the mountains, however, I think things went great. Brother Bradley preached to the older kids today and Daniel preached to the younger age group. Daniel preached a great message on listening for the still small voice of God. I don't know what Brother Bradley preached on, but I'm sure it was good. Since we were down some workers we had pizza and cupcakes for lunch. You know the kids enjoyed every bite of it.

After all of the bus kids were gone I stayed a little while longer and let my kids play outside with their friends. Here are a few pictures I took of them playing.


Alanna and Naomi



Alanna really wanted to have her picture taken today




Malachi



Isaac and Joseph



Joseph and Isaac kept touching the designs of the fish in the birdbath.



Joseph is so clumsy.....he gets it from his mother.



"Take my picture Mommy!"



Haili loves having her picture taken too, even if it is with "little sister."



Naomi, Haili, and Alanna



The kids hiding from Brother Greg behind a bush. They had all been beating up on Brother Greg after he got back from dropping the bus off at the church. I wish I had gotten pictures. It was so funny!

3 comments:

Cassidy Lynn (: said...

So cute! BTW thanks for commenting on my blog!!!

CNA Momma said...

You can tell Naomi's Mommy wasn't home to fix her hair. It's all over the place!

Kristi said...

I wish you had gotten pics too. I bet that was hilarious. Greg is great with the little ones. LOL

~Kristi