Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Staying Busy

Boy this week has really been a busy one! I have been helping a friend of mine get her bedroom ready to be painted. We had to take down the old wall border, wash the walls, and then tape everything off before we could actually start painting. Last night we finally got to start painting the walls. However, I am not going over to help today because we get to go to church tonight.

This morning Ethan had a doctor's appointment at 9 o'clock. He has been really fusy, not to mention the runny nose and tugging at his ears. He is cutting both of his top teeth right now, so I knew that was one of the reasons behind the fussiness and runny nose. And Ethan has a fetish with ears, so I wanted to make sure he didn't have an ear infection. I would feel awful if he had an ear infection and I hadn't taken him to the doctor. Well, come to find out he was starting to get an ear infection in his right ear, so his doctor put him on Amoxicillin. I am really glad that I made him an appointment before his ear infection got worse.

After we got done at the doctor's office I took the kids to Burger King to eat some breakfast. We all got out and went inside to eat. Eating inside was as much of a treat to them as eating at Burger King for breakfast because I usually just go through the drive-thru. They were all really good inside - probably because they were warned what would happen if they did not behave.

After we finished eating we headed over to Wal-Mart to have Ethan's prescription filled and grab a couple of things while we waited. We had to wait for like 45 minutes for his medicine and then we checked out and finally got to go home.











Today has been a much needed break - I even got to lay down for a few minutes while the kids watched a movie. Daniel is coming home tonight and I have to get dinner started, so that is all for now.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey I'm glad that ya'll caught the ear infection before it got worse. And I know that that little break felt good!
Love ya,
~Amy