Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Nieces and Nephew

My mother and father in law were just up visiting from Florida this past weekend. My niece Jeannie and my brother in law Josh also came with them. We don't usually get to see each other very often and we had a wonderful time just fellowshipping with each other. While they were here Josh gave me a bunch of pictures of Beth and the kids off his laptop. Here are some recent pictures of my nieces and nephews in Pennysylvania.


Jocelyn Nicole, Jasmine Marie, Jaquelyn Faith, and Joshua David


Joshua and Jackie


Joshua (a.k.a. Bubba) He has really grown up a lot since the last time I got to see him.


Beth and Jocelyn


Jaquelyn, Jocelyn, Jasmine, and Joshua


Beth, Joshua, and Jaquelyn


Joshua, Jaquelyn, Jasmine, and Joshua
__________________________________________________________
I miss them all so much! I think about them all the time and pray for them several times everyday. I know one day this will all be over and we will get to see them again. I just pray that day will come soon.














1 comment:

Kristi said...

They've grown so much, haven't they? Such beautiful kids! I know y'all miss seeing them and Beth. I pray the day where you can ALL reunite comes very soon too.

~Kristi