Friday, September 19, 2008

What A Week!

Things have definitely been busy around the Douglass house this week. With dentist appointments, doctor's appointments, revival with Dr. Larry Brown, Patch the Pirate, and the normal daily routine - I haven't had the chance to put on a new post. Amiss all of the stuff we had going on this week, our children still did half a million cute things that blessed my heart.



Today when I picked the kids up from my friend, Pam's, house Isaac came waltzing up the stairs dressed in Caleb's camouflage gear and Joseph's water gun. He looked so cute, so I had Nicole run to the truck and grab my camera to snap a picture.



G.I. Isaac



Ethan being silly while we were hanging out in the truck waiting on Daddy!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Cute pics...cute pics indeed. I love G I Isaac.

~Kristi