Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mommy's Little Boy .....

This is our first week back in school and we are all still trying to adjust our schedules. Poor Joseph couldn't hold on any longer. Usually he takes his nap after lunch, but today he fell asleep sitting up on the couch watching his favorite Blue's Clues movie. I was kind of sad when I saw him sleeping because usually I snuggle up beside him on the couch until he goes to sleep. I guess he figured if his Mommy couldn't play with him at the time then he would just take a little nap.




After Joseph woke up I made him a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich - his favorite. He ate it on the front porch while Haili finished up her school work and I cleaned out the car. And I don't even know what kind of face Isaac is making.



Do I want another sandwich or not?



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hannah and Harry love peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwiches. So did he have another? LOL
By the way, it's good to see you back in the blogging world!

~Kristi