Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Sweet Boys


Malachi had a dentist's appointment at 8 o'clock this morning. A friend of mine kept the rest of the kids for me while we went to the dentist. He had to have two fillings. After we were finished at the dentist we stopped at Wal Mart to do a little grocery shopping before I picked up the rest of the kids.



After we got home I decided to take some pictures of the kids, but the girls were playing dolls back in their room. So, I just took some pictures of the boys. Now that Ethan has learned how to scoot - he's always on his belly.



Ethan must be getting ready to start teething again.




I love it when he smiles like this.



I had all of the boys (Joseph, Ethan, Malachi, and Isaac) straight in a row. However, Ethan started to army crawl towards the camera.



Well, that's about it for today. I have a lot to do before church tonight. See ya later!

No comments: