Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel


Ten years ago I got the opportunity to celebrate the fifteenth birthday of the cutest boy in my youth group - my sweetheart, Daniel. Since that time I have spent every single birthday with him and this past Tuesday we celebrated my his twenty-fifth birthday. Not only is he the most wonderful husband and father, but he is also my best friend.


Daniel blowing out the candles on his giant cookie cake. He also kept blowing the candles out while I was trying to light them. He is always trying to make me laugh which is one of the many reasons that I love him so much.


Here is the inside of the birthday card that we made for Daniel.


In the middle of the card is a list with 25 reasons why I love Daniel. I also asked each of the kids to give me one reason why they love their Daddy. All of the kids that could talk said, "Because he loves me." Although that was a really good reason I was looking for an individual answer for each child. So, they each came up with their own unique reason why they love their Daddy.


Haili loves her Daddy because he reads the Bible to her.


Isaac loves his Daddy because he snuggles with him.


Ethan loves his Daddy because he holds him.


Alanna loves her Daddy because he buys her presents.


Malachi loves his Daddy because he let him play T-ball.


Joseph loves his Daddy because he plays with him.


We all had a great time celebrating the birthday of the man we all love so much.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love you guys and miss you so much the grainger family