Saturday, November 15, 2008

GOD IS SO GOOD

Today at Super Church I had the opportunity of leading our four year old daughter, Alanna, to the Lord. When we were all finished she came in and told Mrs. Amanda that Jesus took her sins away. It was so sweet.

Last night we had a little welcome home party for Brother Joel at El Titanic. I had my camera, but since my mouth was busy (either eating or talking) all night I didn't get any pictures. I can tell you, however, that his family (especially Pam) was tickled that he was finally back home. We all enjoyed the good food and fellowship.


Joseph and Isaac being silly at Pam's earlier this week.




BUSTED!!










One of Ethan's new favorite things to do is getting into my cabinets. He figured out that if he pulls everything out first there is enough room in there for him to climb in and play. Kids are GREAT!!!!

2 comments:

Cassidy Lynn (: said...

So glad to here that lil' Alanna got saved! =) & the pics of Ethan in the cabinet.. too cute!!!

--Cassie

Kristi said...

Wonderful news about Alanna. God is so good!

Yes, kids ARE great!! Harry used to love getting in my cabinets and pulling out all of my pots and pans. *sigh* I miss those days...truly.

~Kristi