Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More Pictures from Gorges State Park


After a long day of hiking we all worked up quite an appetite.
Daniel decided that he was going to try sushi and octopus. YUCK!!!!!


He looks excited as he picks it up with his chopsticks and dips it into the soy sauce mixture.


And now he is chewing it all up. I wish I had taken a video of this one. He almost didn't get it down. Needless to say, after he forced the sushi and octopus down, he did not eat anything else.


I love this picture of Alanna.


Haili and Nicole


Isaac did not want to walk anymore.


Haili, Alanna, and Malachi


Daniel, Joseph and Brother Joel


The Rohrer's walking on the rocks near the waterfall with Alanna and Haili.


Daniel and Brother Joel


Alanna, Nicole, Haili, Malachi, and Caleb

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I really love that picture of Haili, Alanna, and Malachi with the waterfall behind them. It almost doesn't look real. :)

~Kristi

Kristi said...

One more thing....I love the editing you did. Great job!!

:P

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

those are really great pics!!!!
i love the picture of alanna, haili,and milachi..
love ya lots
~taylor

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I linked over form Happymama's place. I loved the beautiful rocks and waterfalls! When I live in S.C., our youth group once went somewhere very similar in N.C. for an outing. Are there lots of places like this park or do you think I could have been there at the same one? That would be kind of neat if that were so!

Sis. Julie said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. I love the waterfall!!

Anonymous said...

Meghan and Daniel, Mom and I are so very proud of you and love you all so much. You are a wonderful mother and Christian Wife. We are thrilled you are our daughter-in-law. Daniel is so blessed to have you and all your precious children. We pray for you every day.
Dad