Friday, July 6, 2007

Another Blessing

This past Tuesday night my husband was outside talking on my cell phone. When he was finished using it he told our little boy, Isaac, to bring it inside to me. Well, Isaac did not bring it back inside. Instead he left it on the ground or maybe the stairs. Our dog, Hershey, felt lead to use my phone as a chew toy. She absolutely destroyed my phone - there would be no repairing it. My husband could get me a loaner phone from his store to use until I could upgrade in September. It probably wouldn't be a nice phone, but it would work for right now. So, when he got home from work last night with my phone, I was anxious to get my phone. And wouldn't you know my wonderful husband was able to upgrade my phone early and got me the phone that I had wanted. I was so suprised-instead of the phone that I expected, I got the phone I wanted. God is good!!!

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whahoo!!!!You finally got that phone. I know you have been waiting a long while to get it. See, sometimes it can be nice having a dog that chews everything. You get new shoes, new belts, new socks, and a new phone!!!hehehehsd

Sis. Julie said...

What a blessing!! I've been so afraid of our doggies or my niece getting ahold of my cell phone and destroying it too. So far it hasn't happened. If it happened I'd have to just break down and get a new phone....I can't live without my cell phone!!! I'm glad God blessed you like He did. He's good about doing that for His children isn't He?

Kristi said...

That's sweet, Meghan. I'm glad you got what you needed....AND wanted. God is good...all the time!

~Kristi

Unknown said...

God IS good! ALL the time!! I'm so happy to hear of your blessing. God gives us our wants many times. O f course, obedience is a prerequisite!

What did we ever do before cell phone, pray tell!