Thursday, July 5, 2007

Young Married's Fourth of July Afterglow


This is Malachi covering his eyes because the orange light on my camera is blinding him.


Sweet little Alanna.


This is one of Alanna's best friends, Naomi.
I LOVE her beautiful, curly hair.


Nicole, Haili, and Cheyenne watching the fireworks.


This is Cheyenne and Haili. Haili absolutely loves Cheyenne.


Tammy and Abigail and Brother Bruce and his daughter Hannah.


This is Brother Ken. He is our sunday school teacher for the Young Married Class. He's a little crazy, but we love him a lot.


This is my "bloggin' buddy" Kristi and her husband Bruce.

Jaime Corriveau and Caleb Rohrer.

Here is a rather frightening picture of Jaime.

This is Harrison. I know, I cut his head off, but I love this picture of him. He looks just like his dad.

Here is a picture of the sweetest twelve year old I know - Hannah.

A picture of Daniel and I as we were leaving The Corriveau's house last night.














2 comments:

Kristi said...

HEY! Where's my "muscle man" picture??????

I like the one of you and Brother Daniel. That was a good pic!

~Kristi

Kristi said...

Well, yeah, it WAS a stupid picture....but it was funny. LOL

~Kristi