Saturday, May 31, 2008

OUCH!!!!!

This is Joseph. He is such a sweet spirited little boy and a blessing to our family and everyone that knows him. This is what Joseph normally looks like, but yesterday evening he got bit by a mosquito underneath his right eye. He has an allergic reaction to mosquitos and has to take Hydroxyzine when he gets bit. He had the worst reaction yet when he got bit last night although it was not swollen until just this morning when he woke up.





I took him to the ER just to make sure everything was fine. They told me that his eye was swollen because his cheek was swollen. They said just to keep giving him the Hydroxyzine for the swelling and itching and to give him Tylenol/Motrin for pain. I will also follow up with his pediatrician. Although it looks pretty bad he is doing great. Hardly anything could slow this little guy down.

Haili and Joseph stopping to pose for Momma while playing with the Play Dough set Haili bought with her bus bucks today at Bus Ministry.
This is the first time that Joseph has really gotten to play with Play Dough.





Alanna and Isaac are having a great time too!






I took these next two pictures after I took Joseph out of the bathtub. You can see just how swollen it is.










5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ohhh, poor baby!! Those last two pictures are pitiful. Made my eyes tear up looking at the little guy. Give him a big hug and kiss from Mrs. Kristi

~Kristi

Amy said...

My poor litte man! I hate it when they get hurt when they're so little. I just makes you feel worse for them! I hope that he feels better soon!

By the way, you have been really busy updating your blog. I'm glad that you're back on here

~Amy

Susan said...

Good to see you back!! miss you guys, glad Joseph eye wasnt too bad!!

Amy said...

Hey I tagged you for a MEME. Come to Music & Notes to see.

Susan said...

I've tagged you.Come over to boogersinthewoodpile and check it out.