Thursday, August 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Summer's Girl from Taylor's Blog has tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. Post rules before giving the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their blog about their eight things and post these
rules.
4. At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged and to visit your blog for the rules.


Eight Facts About Me

1. I have six sisters and one brother.
2. I got saved in the bus ministry of East Bay Baptist Church when I was seven years old.
3. I had my tonsils removed when I was in the fourth grade.
4. I was in honors classes in middle and high school.
5. I met my husband in our church's youth group (that's where you find the good ones).
6. I started dating my husband when I was fourteen.
7. My favorite meal is steaks on the grill and loaded mashed potatoes.
8. My family eats out at least three times a week.

2 comments:

Joshua L. Douglass said...

Thank you Meghan, We have to raise $20,000.00 or we will lose our children to the state!!!

Kristi said...

Those were fun to read...I didn't know you were saved in the bus ministry!

~Kristi